Re: tlug: Porting xsokoban to win32

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> No.

I should have said something like "if you have to ask ...".

> There also used to be (3-4 years ago) a library available with the
> DJGPP port of GCC to DOS called xlibemu.  XSokoban probably doesn't do
> anything all that tricky.  This might work.

A quick glance at the source code for xsokoban reveals that it talks
directly to Xlib.  The display code is concentrated in display.c,
naturally.

If xlibemu works (and I've never played with it), that would probably be
the way to go.

-- Chris