Re: tlug: Sony VAIO & apm

On 11 Nov 1998, Frank Bennett wrote:

> With phdisk.exe, you can apparently alter the size of the suspend
> area, which is nice if you don't have the max 128 megs of RAM
> installed and are squeezed for space.

PHDISK can create a hibernation file (save2dsk.bin) on a FAT filesystem,
or it can create a hibernation partition (which is what you should do).
I think the partition type is 0x0A, and it may need to be a primary
partition (not one of the extended partitions).

--
David Beutel   A monk asked Kyorin, "What was the purpose in Bodhidharma's
jdb@example.com     coming West?"  Kyorin said, "To meditate a long time and