Re: tlug: Quest for e-mail

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Dave Gutteridge wrote:

>Jim gave me a pointer or two, so i tried what he said:

>>running on your machine.  (Read the NAG.)

This easily-overlooked last sentence is a very important one.  If you don't
have the NAG (Linux Network Administrator's Guide), get it now.  The NAG will
be one of your best friends and most often used reference works.  You're going
to need it's information for doing what you want to do.  You can buy a bound
copy from O'Reilly, or download it for free (from the Linux Documentation
Project, I believe; see the TLUG links page for the URL of the LDP).
Look around at the other how-tos on the LDP, also; you should find several
that are applicable to your project.

Cheers,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section