Re: tlug: Holy fast books batman...

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

>So what kind of perverted stuff are you planning to do with your Linux
>box?  I think that it's kind of sick that this day in age people are still
>buying that kind of literary filth..
>
>I'm referring, of course, to the WinNT server admin book.. :)

Perhaps he was worried about running out of kerosene for his heater on a cold
Japanese winter's night and thought he could burn the NT book for warmth in an
emergency :-)

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>
3Web Channel <URL: http://www.3web.co.jp/index.en.html>

Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)