RE: tlug: Re: Updating the TLUG FAQ

Joe Marchak wrote:

>  Think of it this way - WHO are you complaining to, and WHY should they
listen.

How quickly things lose their context. One of the list members suggested an
html editor to me. I took a look at it and decided it offered less than what
I wanted, compared to a HomeSite, for example, let alone a DreamWeaver. That
was an observation, Joe, not a complaint, and certainly not a request to the
volunteers of the Linux Community to do something about it.

So are you suggesting we all close our eyes to these things, as if there's
no hope for improvement, even though more and more corporations are starting
to get behind Linux?

> Linux is not ideal for everyone.  It sounds like it may not be for you.
> If it does not fit your plans, then please go find something else that
> will.

I don't know why you are so quick to write me off. I'm still not ready to
write Linux off, by any means, in spite of the efforts of you and others to
discourage me. ;-)

--
John De Hoog, Tokyo
dehoog@example.com

end of message, almost.

Wait, there's more!

Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)