Re: tlug: Mounting my cdrom's

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Just to be a twit :-)

>     Scott> On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Matt Gushee wrote:
>
>     Darren> Uh oohhhh, time to recompile the kernel with support for
>     Darren> iso9660 (can this be done as a loadable module?)
>
>     Matt> Yeah, almost all filesystems can be.
>

>     Scott> are there any that can't?  I can't name one.
>
> /proc

That's not really a filesystem, IMHO.  It's a system service that likes to
pretend it's a filesystem.  Anyway, twit-hood is granted :)

               <sstone@example.com>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)

Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)