tlug: Xkeycaps JP106 keyboard template?

Well, I've finally motivation to make at least a minor contribution
to a program for Linux.  First, I want to make sure no one else has
done it.

I couldn't find a xkeycaps configuration for my 106 key Japanese
keyboard (bought at one of those famous TLUG auctions).  Has anyone
else done one?

Even if so, I plan on making one for the Dvorak layout as well and
sending it in.  (Yes, Dvorak on a Japanese keyboard with the
Japanese and Win95 keys enabled is a very unusual combination, but
maybe at least ONE other person would want it.  I'm not even sure
the program maintainer will want it, but I'll offer.)

If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know.

--
Howard