Re: tlug: Coda filesystem

On 22 Oct 1998, Frank Bennett wrote:

> couple of neat extra features like server replication and
> disconnected operation out of client file-cache.

Server replication sounds interesting.  Is that like an automated
local mirror of a whole tree, which many clients can access via LAN,
to save WAN bandwidth?  Then, are changes from one site distributed
efficiently, instead of copying the whole tree?

--
David Beutel      "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about
jdb@example.com        cutting them down?  We might, if they screamed all