Re: tlug: Re: O"Reilly Books

>Don't.  Order them from Skysoft Books and you pay U.S. cover price times the
>exchange rate  <http://www.skysoft.co.jp/> and if you will pick the books up
>at a Bunkyodo bookstore (and a couple of other chains too, now) they will
ship
>them for free.

That should be:
http://www.sky.co.jp/english/

I see they're about to start getting magazines and are asking people for
preferences (categories or specific titles). Please everyone go and ask for
computer titles, so we can escape Kinokuniya's 300yen/dollar exchange rate!

But I can't see any reference to the other chains. What are they?

Darren

PS. Do you reckon Jonathon is on commission? ;-)