Re: tlug: strange ISP behavior

Hi,

On 20-Oct-98 Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> Why don't you ask them why you have to do this?  Inquiring Minds are dying
> to know, and if they didn't have a pretty good reason, I'd probably get a
> different ISP :-)

I would ask, but I'm afraid of the answer I'd get... I can see 1 ISP in my
local area being clueless, but 2 ....?! And BOTH of them being so utterly
clueless?

Maybe it's time I packed my bags and went home. You guys can debate kanji all
you want. From my local experience in Okayama, the system here just isn't
producing competent system administrators....

Regards,

One Very Tired Gaijin

Jim S.