Re: Books (was Re: tlug: TLUG Finances)

I'm not so sure it isn't quite a bit cheaper to buy in the U.S.

http://www.bookpool.com sells most computer books for 20-30 % off. Most
O'Reilly books are at least 30% off. The shipping is usually paid for by
the savings on one or two books. It is a very considerable saving.  And
I find the prices of the O'Reilly books in Laox at least 20% and usually
40% higher than U.S. list price.  bookpool.com deliveries are usually in
3 days. Hard to beat for technical books.

Steve