Re: tlug: Driver for AHA-2940U2W

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Masanori Smiley Omote wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Does anyone know the availability of the driver for Adaptec
> AHA-2940U2W for now or near future?  U2W doesn't seem to be supported
> so far.  Did circumstances change?

we couldn't get this thing to work either.  I've got one here, though, and
I just made a new kernel with the latest aic7xxx driver patch installed,
so I'll try it and see if it works now...

> Smiley
> --
> Masanori "Smiley/Smack" Omote
> work: omote@example.com
> home: masa@example.com
> Next Nomikai: 20 November, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
> Next Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate
> Sponsor: PHT, makers of TurboLinux http://www.pht.co.jp

               <sstone@example.com>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)