Re: tlug: Kterm/Xterm remote windows config (solved)

    Frank> Looking at the above, I'm now a bit surprised I didn't set
    Frank> things up this way in the first place.  I'll write it down
    Frank> to all those examples in the X11R5 manual from O'Reilly
    Frank> showing how to run processes on other machines (xterm is
    Frank> the inevitable example in their examples).

I'm not.  But then, I had to build kterm 4 or 5 times before getting
one to work they way I wanted it to.  Whereas doing "rsh shako -c
kterm -display tanko:0" meant I could use one somebody else maintains.

:-)

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091