Re: tlug: The meeting...

J. Sean Bennett wrote:

> Jim Schweizer wrote:

> >Sounds like there was another successful meeting - wish I could have >been
> there.

> Me too!  I almost made it this time too... if it wasn't for the
> incompatabilities of Friday night nomikais and Sat. morning shinkansens...

> If Jim and/or Urs had and text files/notes they had prepared for the
> meeting, would it be possible to get a copy posted to the group or emailed
> (bandwidth allowing :-)  I'd be interested in hearing/reading about what was
> covered re: Jim's Netwinder, VNC, and IPv6.

Shame on me, I don't have notes I could publish online. But the VNC site
has quite a bit of information... fire up your browser and go to
<URL:http://www.orl.co.uk/vnc/>

I also recommend the FAQ which solved most of the problems I was running
into.
<URL:http://www.orl.co.uk/vnc/faq.html>

urs

--
u r s  r o e s c h             h a c h i o j i,  t o k y o
e# urs@example.com                   aim# uru uru 71