tlug: Wnn6 and kinput2

Sorry if someone already answered, but...

kinput2 is a client for Wnn4. Wnn6 has a different interface for keeping
counts of what it converted.  This is due to the AI conversion or whatever,
the new scheme that makes Wnn6 smarter.

Kinput2 knows only about wnn4, and so it cannot access this interface, and
can't use the frequency databese. Therefore, using Wnn6 with Applixware is
a source of constant frustration. It can't remember my name yet, because it
has to go through kinput2.

Mule is re-compiled for use with Wnn6. It exploits the new scheme.

Now the question is; why doesn't kinput2 try to adapt to this? I have know
idea, but I've become a vje addict, so I no longer care much (grin). There
is no workaround, it's a feature to always be able to use your dictionary
files afresh.

Best,
Hiroo