tlug: Meeting: Huge Computer Auction!!

In addition to talks and demonstrations on IPv6, VNC, and
the NetWinder computer, this Saturday's meeting will have by far the
biggest auction yet!

With many Sparc stations from John Little, PC's and parts from
PHT, and now a donation of 10 PC's and monitors from HSBC, we have a
collection of well-tested and proven legacy equipment that will offer
something for everyone :-)

I still need a few more volunteers for setting up on Saturday:

Meeting Place:  1)  Yaesu Central Exit @ 10:00 AM
                2)  At HSBC before or after 10:00 AM.

Cheers,

-Joe.