Re: tlug: Mew on (X)Emacs the way to go?

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 craigoda@example.com wrote:

> support.  Unlike the partial IMAP support in fetchmail, the IMAP support
> in Pine allows you to sort and manipulate mail folders on a remote server.
> So, you can use procmail on your ISP to filter megs of mail and keep the

Do you know of any ISPs that support IMAP, and do they charge extra for
it?  There would be increased costs in terms of both hardware and
technical support involved with implementing IMAP, so I think it would be
difficult to offer IMAP without charging more.

I like Pine pretty well too, and use the Japanese-enabled knock-off.
Do you know if there is a Japanese Pine 4.0 available?  I'm still on 3.96.

Cheers,

Jonathan