Re: tlug: Re: Library Additions

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Joe Marchak wrote:

>Thanks Marcus!  If you can bring them, maybe Jonathan can register
>them all, and whatever isn't loaned out at the nomikai we can take back to
>the office and put with the rest of the library materials after the
>nomikai.

We didn't register the last batch, since there was a ton of them and they're
pretty far from being Linux-related, except that AFAIK they were burned on a
Linux system :-)  So we are lending them out on the honor-honor system (we
don't even know who takes them, and we trust you to bring them back :-)  ) and
I suspect they will continue to go on as an undocumented feature of the TLUG
library :-)

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>