Re: tlug: Filtrix in Japanese/Linux version (fwd)

Thanks for this note Jonathan.  I sent my "add me to the 'will buy' list
at an affordable price" email.  I am sure that this product being
available would lower the "switch to linux" threshold one more notch.

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com
fwiw3980@example.com <default>