Re: tlug: kterm/kinput2 conversion

I was just wondering, why does it seem that most other OS's use SJIS and
NewSJIS, while most Linux users use EUC.  I run into the problem that when
I email to non-Linux users they get mojibake.  Should I switch to SJIS for
everything?  Is there an easy way to handle mass conversion of already
existing files?

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com