tlug: TL install on ThinkPad - lilo fails

Hello,

	Thanks everyone for recommendations about linux + NT on the
ThinkPad. Now that I bought a new disk and TL 2.0j, I'm having a
problem with the install. I get to where it is installing LILO, and
then get an error. It does not say what error, just that the LILO
install had an error. I tried /dev/hda, /dev/hda1 and /dev/fd0, but
they all fail. Any idea how to proceed? Is there a way the get to a
shell so I figure out what the problem is?

Thanks,

	Andy