Re: tlug: NT offers upgrade incentive to Turbo Linux

Hello,
I am using the 'Bootpart' program to boot either NT and Linux
on my machine. When using Bootpart one must install Lilo
at the beginning of the Linux partition and then add the Linux
partition with Bootpart.

Bootpart can be downloaded from
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/gvollant/bootpart.htm
The site also has a fairly simple instruction about how to use
Bootpart

Hope this helps

Venkatesh Raghavan
Osaka City University