tlug: -Unix S.A. Positions Vacant-

   First, let me apologize for non-presence both on the list and at
   meetings over the past couple of months. The pressure of holidays
   (oh, and work) means that I haven't had as much time as I would have
   liked to devote to TLUG.  :-(

   To try and ease the pressure, my employer, Salomon Smith Barney
   Japan, would like to employ several more experienced Unix
   sys-admins. :-)

   What we're looking for are two or three people with a very strong
   Unix background. Although we're primarily a SunOS/Solaris house, any
   relevant background is fine (ie:- a couple of the people here gained
   most of their previous experience on HP-UX, another on Linux).
   Applicants should preferably have a thorough grounding in NFS, DNS,
   NIS and AMD or automount and be familiar with the principals of
   diskless, dataless or autoclient network client machines.

   Applicants should preferably have a working knowledge of Japanese
   and English.

   If you, or anyone you know, is interested in applying for one of
   these positions, please contact me by email (DON'T reply to the
   list, please), or send your CV by FAX for my attention, to
   3-5574-5585.

			-John-