tlug: CDRom Burner & Debian 2.0 distribution

Hi All,

TLUG has a new CDROM burner, thanks to Marcus Metzler.  If someone
(FIFO) is interested in using it until the next technical meeting,
it's available.

The only request - can whoever picks it up make a few copies of Debian
2.0 for the next meeting so that we can distribute them to the
members.

How many people are interested in getting copies?   I've done an
install using the disks that Marcus made, and they worked out well.
Dselect and the whole install interface have been improved
greatly since 1.3.

-Joe.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com