Re: tlug: Colour problem on warm days with NotePC

    Manu> Scott Stone <sstone@example.com> wrote,
    >> If you're using the stock TurboLinux-J Neomagic driver, this
    >> happens every so often - at least, I've seen it happen where
    >> everything is tinted red, and I have to quit X and restart to
    >> fix it.  If you go to the 2.0J updates dir on ftp.pht.co.jp and
    >> get the XBF Neomagic server and the new turboxcfg package, that
    >> should fix it (and provide accelerated neomagic support).

    Manu> Ok, thanks for the advice!

This may be due to a 15/16-bit color issue.  See
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/README.chips (doc on the Chips and Technology
driver, but it's explained in there).  Of course, since you're using a
different server the actual solution would be different.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091