Re: tlug: good filemanager for X

Scott,
I've been using FileRunner for some time now and I really like it. It's
quite configurable and has buttons for tar, gzip, the editor of your
choice (plus it's own bare bones editor), built in FTP, making symbolic
links and more. It seems a just a little bit slugish though, probably
due to being built with tcl/tk.
The homepage is: http://www.cd.chalmers.se/~hch/filerunner.html
regards,
pov