tlug: PJE

I cannot install canna because rpm says:
	libncurses.so.3.0 is needed by canna-3.5....rpm
I installed ncurses-4.2-8.i386.rpm and it still says that.  I got this off
the PJE ftp server, should I try the ncurses and canna off of the pht
server?

See if I have this right, to run kinput Ihave to have canna, but to have
canna, I need ncurses...  Is there something else that I will need...

TIA,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com