Re: Let's Note + TLJ2.0 (Re: tlug: gratitude)

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, SHUDO Daisuke wrote:

> Hi all, thanks for all help.
> My machine is also 'AL-N4T512J5' same as MIURA-san's.
>
> Ken Harada wrote:
>
> > This seems to be the answer.  Daisuke, please checkyour CMOS setting.
>
> I'm sorry, but would you tell me the way to check it out?

I'm not sure, it usually tells you how to enter the bios setup screen when
you first boot the thing... either that or it came with a disk which you
need to use from DOS.

               <sstone@example.com>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)

Next Meeting: October, Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate 12:30