No Subject

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 07:56:16 +0900
rom: urs roesch <urs@example.com>
Subject: Re: tlug: August 8th Meeting Notes

joe> was a lot of fun.  What was in those shooters, Tim? :-)

Dun'no, but they were wicked! ;)

urs>Tim called them shooters they also go under the name Frozen Margarita.
urs>The ones we had were with grapefruit juice. I hope I can recall the
urs>ingredients:

No, Joe was calling them shooters.   I thought someone said they were called
'frozen shotgun' on the menu.  As a result I had assumed that they had
something other than tequila in them, eg vodka - either way they were good.

Maybe we had better go back for some further research to find out what
they really were.    Just, I won't alternate with chianti next time.

tim-all-for-further-invextigation :)
Next Meeting: October, Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate 12:30