Re: tlug: Free Solaris...

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Austin Kurahone wrote:

>This is kindda off topic, but Sun released Solaris free for "educators,
>students, and
>reaserchers" which means just about anyone as long as it is

Developers are also included in that list.  I have 3 Sparcstations now
(yeah, I got another one ^^), so I'd like to try out Solaris on one of
them (I know this will be slow on an SS2, even one with 64 meg, but I'll
give it a shot once).

Do you know if they might be doing the same thing with Solaris-J?  If
so, do you have a URL? That's what I really want.  Otherwise I have to
try and compile all those other Japanese extensions myself.

Cheers,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>
3Web Channel <URL: http://www.3web.co.jp/>

Next Meeting: October, Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate 12:30