Re: tlug: SCO package format

Hi,

Scott Stone wrote,
>isn't there a free version of SCO that you can d/l now?  I thought
there
>was...

I check out SCO's "Free" products page, and according to them, they say
that it is not practical
to download such large quantities of data,so it is not possible to FTP
it :-(.  The only way for me
to get my "Free" SCO software is to pay them $20 +S&H inorder for them
to recover the chardes lost
in prining costs and the Media :-(.

*Sigh* if it was freely downloadable, I would do it in an instant (from
work of course ;-)  )
but it isn't.

Yours,
Austin Kurahone