Re: tlug: printing Japanese possible with English Netscape?

mike.fabian@example.com writes:
 > I have no such  problems. I can view  the postscript files produced by
 > Netscape with "gv" and  also print multiple  pages per sheet of  paper
 > using "mpage".

If you can view ps file produced by netscape using gv, still can't
print it, Isn't that printcap setting problem or gdevice problem?
But, you can print at all.
The only time I have trouble seeing and printing ps file produced by
netscape using gs is the copyright logo in ps file produced by
netscape.
I have to manually remove it to see and print ps file.
Maybe because netscape alway use japanese encoding while it is
english.

Regards,
Kei.
featuring Linux on multiple platforms:
Next Nomikai: September, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691