Re: tlug: TLUG S/N - an empirical analysis

Two remarks in amusement and haste:

First, lacking any stated criteria (or as it were, "data points"), your
alleged empirical study seems based on rather subjective and perhaps even
unexamined or untenable desiderata.

Second, to me at least, an outstanding example of a wasted message--i.e.,
noise [which I would define as a message that contains either (1) no useful
technical information to even a minority of TLUG Linux users; or (2) no
useful social information about TLUG activities] would be your message
(largely to yourself) about the results of your alleged empirical study.

Of course, my response to you also counts as noise--but hopefully has some
entertainment value.

Best to all with all,
TJH
featuring Linux on multiple platforms:
Next Nomikai: September, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691