tlug: Pine failing to read subject

I'm experiencing an odd effect with Pine.

It correctly gets the subject from some people's mail and a reply puts the
right subject into the subject line with Re: before it.  On other mail, it
doesn't do this, and put's "Re: your mail" in the subject line of a reply.

On mail where this effect occurs, it also displays the full header with
the message in my inbox, even though I don't have Pine set to display
this.  On mail where it can read the subject, it hides the header.

This happens with all mail going through the TLUG list, as well as mail I
get from some other people.  I tried zapping my .pinerc in case I had
inadvertantly messed something up there, but that had no effect.

The weird part is that it does it on one of my machines (at home) but not
the other (at work).

Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks,

Jonathan

featuring Linux on multiple platforms:
Next Nomikai: September, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691