Re: tlug: mouse movement (was: humour: Win98 source code)

Jonathan Byrne - 3Web writes:
 > On Fri, 17 Jul 1998, Matt Gushee wrote:
 >
 > >'Course, if I were *serious* about graphics, I'd buy a Wacom artpad or
 > >something. Guess I'm only semi-serious ;-)
 >
 > 'Course, if I were loaded with money, I'd buy one of those :-)
 >
 > It's funny that getting an art pad was the first tip that popped into my
 > head :-)  It must be really bad if you can do better with the
 > "eraser-stuck-in-the-keyboard" than with your mouse.  But it could be
 > worse: you could have a touch pad :-)
Actually, I think a touchpad is much better than a mouse. Of course it
takes you one or two weeks to get used to it, but after that it`s
fine. It has to be a good touchpad though. I once got a very cheap one
after I was convinced of the touchpad idea, but that one really made
life tough. But I guess you can have the same kind of experience with
any kind of pointer device.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
Department of Physics    | $B")(B $B#2#7#4!<#8#5#1#0(B
Toho University          | $B@example.com)A%66;T;0;3#2!<#2!<#1(B
Miyama 2-2-1, Funabashi, | $BElK.Bg3X(B  $BM}3XIt(B  $BJ*M}(B
Chiba 274-8510           |
Japan			 |
e-mail : mocm@example.com
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: