tlug: Berlin

Hi all,

Came across this today (sent to me by my m$ entrapped brother -
maybe there's hope for him after all :)

http://www.berlin-consortium.org/index.html

>From the top page:

Berlin is a next-generation windowing system, incorporating
improvements such as transparent hardware acceleration, unicode,
multiple input methods, OpenGL, and the industry standard
network-transparent component system, CORBA. It is developed and
distributed under an Open Source Licence, following the popular
"open development model" exemplified by Linux. Our work is
supported in part by SPI, who maintain the Debian GNU/Linux
distribution.

Enjoy,

Jim S.

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
#include <disclaimer.h>
War is never imperative.
                -- McCoy, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: