tlug: SGML

I'm trying to get my feet wet in SGML, but, to continue a bad
metaphor, I'm up to my knees in muck with definitions what it is, and
how versatile it is, without any clear idea how to make use of it. I
think what I want is a sample DTD that will get me started.

I want to put together some simple manuals, and would like to avoid
M$. From what I understand SGML it is a good way to go in that its A)
easy to put under source code control, B) easy to convert from SGML to
various other formats.

Anyone have some pointers on how to get started?

Thanks,

	Andy

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: