Re: tlug: Possible Project

Hello, everybody.

Jonathan wrote:
> An install-fest meeting may be doable, but I think we should
> schedule it for October.  Let people who are Linux-curious come to the
> August meeting and see all the different stuff that Linux runs on.  Let
> them also come to the after-meeting nomikai and see all the different
> Linux users that beer and good food run on :-)
 I wonder if we can hold a install-fest on September. Saturday afternoon
might be good. It's almost impossible to support installation when we
have a regular meeting.

 Because of summer vacation August is not good to invite new comers.
I myself cannot attend at the August meeting.

 The problem is place. I still don't have an idea. We need to make it
clear when and where we have a install-fest before Jul/25.

Cheers,

Masa   Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
<http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/linux>
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: