tlug: Genius ethernet card at Egghead for $5.99

Just wondering if anyone know if that will work under linux...  "That" is in
the subject line...

TIA,
Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara-shi <Kintetsu Yamato Yagi>
Nara, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com

---- Begin included message ----
Don't be trapped by retail mark-ups!  At Egghead.com, you can save up to
60% off retail pricing on a variety of hardware, software and
accessories.

Just follow this link:

http://www.egghead.com/frontdoor/?MIval=HotList2

And see how much you can save!

Quantities on some items are limited, so order early to be sure to get
what you want.  Prices are valid until Tuesday, June 30, 1998.
SAVE $20, WAS $199.99 - Sylvania 15" .28 Multimedia Monitor - $179.99

SAVE 28%, WAS $69.99 - Info ImageReader ISA(tm) 30-Bit Flatbed Scanner -
$49.99

SAVE $12, COMPARE AT $69.99 - Cyberdrive 32x IDE CD-ROM Drive with
PrintMaster Software - $57.99

SAVE $25, COMPARE AT $69.99 - SoundBlaster 16 PnP 16-Bit Sound Card -
$44.99

SAVE 40%, WAS $9.99 - Genius ISA 16-Bit PnP Ethernet Combo Card - $5.99

SAVE $71, COMPARE AT $435.99 - AutoCad LT 97 - $364.43

SAVE 60%, COMPARE AT $49.99 - Rubbermaid Under Desk Keyboard and Mouse
Drawer - $19.99

Our server uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol for encryption.
This means that credit card transactions are secure for browsers that
support SSL.

Egghead.com respects your online time and privacy. We only send e-mail
to people who have signed up to receive Egghead Computer e-mail, either
by leaving their e-mail address on our Web site, or when they completed
their CUE Member application in one of our stores or through a phone
order. However, if you would prefer not to receive future e-mail
specials, please respond with e-mail to:

LISTSERV@example.com

and type the following command in the BODY:

SIGNOFF WEEKLYMAILER

If you have difficulties with this procedure, please send your first and
last name plus all of your e-mail addresses that need to be removed in
an e-mail to: listremove@example.com Please allow 5-7 working days for
deletion using this method.
---- End included message ----