tlug: Sun Monitors

Not strictly a Linux question, more of a hardware one. We're running a
bunch of Sun Ultra machines as servers. When we bought them it was
actually cheaper to buy them with monitors, so we have a couple of
unused monitors sad idle in boxes. They're really nice monitors, and
I'd like to plug one into my PC. Does anyone know if this is possible?

regards,

Gavin Walker
N2K Japan
Yokohama