tlug: Netscape Communicator 4x Japanese

I've had problems using kinput2 under the hack and found out that in
some cases
it is neccecary to have the following in the .Xdefaults file.

Netscape*inputMethod: kinput2
Netscape*international: True

and to add this to the jcommunicator40x.sh file
LANG="ja_JP.eucJP"
LC_CTYPE="ja_JP.eucJP"
LC_MESSAGES="ja_JP.eucJP"
LC_ALL="C"

The problem that I've found with the hack is that when I input Japanese,
it spits out
various errors onto my terminal.  To fix this, add these lines to the
.Xdefaults file.

Netscape*useStdoutDialog: False
Netscape*useStderrDialog: False

Good luck,