Re: tlug: ppp works beautifully thanks to everyone's help, but...

Karl-Max Wagner writes:
 > latest sources ( they are from 1996 or so ) and compile it on
 > your system ( this is a lot better than just taking some
 > binaries floating around - believe me, there's nothing like
 > compiling your own binaries. Saves you a lot of trouble ).

This may sound too obvious. But I started using atx machine
that implements apm power down recently.
I use this so I can go away while compiling which supposedly
takes a lot of time:
	# while pidof make ; do sleep 60; done ; shutdown -h +5
This automatically shutdown computer when compiling is done
successful or not.

Regards,
Kei.
*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html