tlug: 98-06-13 Financial Summary

Thank you to all who participated in the 98-06-13 meeting in HSBC's swank
new offices.    Below is a summary of the finances for the day, and the
current state of TLUG's bank account.

[We plan to soon have a financial web page with a more info on TLUG's funds]

About 50,000yen of the available funds is already ear marked for projects
currently in the works [Library expansion, Domain registration, JLUG
donation].   But we are still looking for other ways to use the money to give
something back to the group as a whole.

Funds Summary:
==============

       Lunch income: +76,800
        Lunch costs: -71,510
  Auction/Donations: +59,075
  --------------------------

  Meeting Sub Total: +64,365

  Nomikai Donations:  +4,957
  ==========================
              Total: +69,322

 I made two deposits to the TLUG account, as follows:

 * 64,365 yen [money collected from the auction and lunch]
 *  4,957 yen [extra donation made by the members who attended the
               Tengu nomikai]
 * 69,322 yen

 TLUG account balance before mtg :  84,151 yen
                         Deposit :  69,322 yen
                 Current Balance : 153,473 yen   [98-06-15]

tim :)
*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html