Re: tlug: Lame program contained within; no flames please!

On 16 Jun 1998, Felix Morley Finch wrote:

> Here you go, Jim.  I ought to insert here that famous Star Trek line,
> "He's dead, Jim."  Lame slow perl program, but my limited testing
> shows it working.

if it works, it isn't lame.  It might be ugly or inefficient, but it
has to not work to be lame.  The only exception to this is the Zippy the
Pinhead lisp stuff in Emacs - that works, but it is lame :)

Scott M. Stone <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.
http://www.pht.com		http://armadillo.pht.com
(801) 261-1024                  NEW!  TurboLinux 1.0:
(801) 261-0310 (fax)            http://www.turbolinux.com

*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html