Re: tlug: need programmers help

Hi all,

On 16-Jun-98 Felix Morley Finch wrote:
> I'm certain someone closer could do it faster, as it's getting
> way past my bedtime here in Nevada.  Probably safer too :-)

Don't stay up for this - it isn't going anywhere;-)

> 1. Exactly what goes in?  Is it always the same 14 lines, or
>    does content differ per file?

The HTML is in the post to Eric's questions. To see the rc file:

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/MLadm/tlug.rc

This is for the tlug-admin archive which is seperate from the
main list archive (I'm in the middle of setting it up so bugs
may be hiding)

> 2. Exactly where does it go?  Is it always right after the

It goes after the first <P> tag so I guess if the script just
says 'look for the first <P> and add this HTML after it' it
would work.

> 3. Is the BLOCKQUOTE tag always on a line by itself?

The <P> is on a line by itself.

Thabks for the help!

Jim S.

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
#include <disclaimer.h>
Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.
                -- Plato
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html