tlug: June 13 Meeting

Hi all,

I have received an e-mail from a new attendant to the
next meeting on 13th.  He is interested in "Installation
for newbies" session which was earlier planned in the
morning.  Is it still on?  Where and what time should
he go if he likes to join from the morning session?
He has a special interests in linux/sparc too.

Unfortunately I don't think I can join the meeting
until some time in the afternoon.

See you all, and Regards,
Ken
Ken Harada = 原田 健		kenhrd@example.com
Hayama, Japan		http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station