Re: tlug: Pilot<>Linux Connection

Definitly let me know more.  I have the romanji E>J>E dictionary program,
but you cannot put in characters.  As I live in Japan, and want to get
better at reading the characters too, it would be nice to be able to input
characters with JOS and be able to read them in the dicitonary too.

Eric S. Standlee
e-w.standlee@example.com