Re: tlug: diald (was: mouse fixed; now what about email)

Sir,
I appreciate your help.  I tried to telnet to my server
custom.infonet.ne.jp and it wont let me.  It only has special accounts to
telnet into to change your address and things.

Yuck. And the info pages on the server are only in Japanese and don't
mention TCP/IP and ppp through anything but Win95, and Mac.

Any infoweb users who can give me a hint?

Eric S. Standlee
e-w.standlee@example.com