Re: tlug: Yokohama - IMASY General Meeting

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Harada <kenhrd@example.com>

>Some of you may have heard the speech of myself or my
colleague
>of Internet Mutual Association of Yokohama (IMASY), a
Yokohama-
>based non-profit Internet Provider.  We will hold an annual
general
>meeting on 31 May, at Pan Pacifi Hotel Yokohama, from
13:00.

I gather from the guide map link that the Yokohama Pan
Pacific Hotel is inside of Queen's Square Yokohama, correct?
And the meeting is free and the after-meeting party will be
around 6,000 yen, right?

This sounds like fun, and I'll try to make it if I can.  I
noticed there was also an RSVP page.  Should non-members who
are going to attend fill that in, or is that for IMASY
members only?  Or does it matter at this late date? :-)

Thanks for the post telling us about it.  I work at a
for-profit Internet provider, and that makes me really
interested in the logistics of how a not-for-profit ISP can
operate.  I'm looking forward to discussing that in person,
and maybe this is something that might even make an
interesting TLUG meeting topic.  What do you think?

Cheers,

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691