Re: tlug: Re: MagicPoint (was: VFLib Documentation)

Rex Walters <rex@example.com> wrote,

> "What a lame web page.", "What's this garbage on my screen", etc.).
>
> Kind of disappointing, really, that people couldn't follow a single link
> to download the software and untar it.  And the web page is in english
> -- you have to explicitly follow the link to the mailing list archives
> to see any Japanese.  At least one guy had something nice to say though:
> "very neat stuff" or somesuch.
>
> >                                                        The first comments
> > in the forum were bewilderment at the Japanese.  RU in communication
> > with Kakugawa-san?

I recently saw (I think it was in the Communications of the
ACM) a statistics about languages used on Web pages.  Number
one was, as you will guess English.  Interestingly, number
two and three where Japanese and German (I don't remember
which of them was rank two and which three).  So, people
should better get used to Japanese on the net and also
German :-)

Manuel
Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691